Saturday, May 24, 2008

Osaka !?! OMOROKATTA ^_^

In the last golden week I went to Osaka...
Of course all of you know Osaka...a lot of cool people and the famous oskaben...










I met my Japanese friend "Nobu" there...
He took me to Osaka jo (Osaka castle)
It was big somehow and the park around it was really cool










and there was like a really big rocks in the walls around the castle
he told me that the men works under Toyotomi family try to show there strength by bringing the largest stones....










Then we headed to Osaka aquarium (Kaiikukan)
And of course I saw a lot of things for the first of time in my life
the most famous fish was the whale shark... and yes it's really big...
and a lot of different beautiful jellyfish.

2 comments:

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

大阪に行きたいやで!
本間におもろいや^^

prometheus said...

ore mo ikitai....ga....
chotto tooi to omou, oru (~_~;)