Saturday, May 17, 2008

Nothing compared to ARABIC food....

Well...I didn't eat anything for the first 4 days...
of course no way to compare my mothers food to other...
I really find it hard to eat any other food...specially the Japanese food
which is really deferent than the Arabic food...They don't use spices and if they use it
in very little quantity and in the end it taste like "FISH"
But any way I started to find my own way of eating
and started to make some "JARABIC" food
which is a mix of Japanese and Arabic as you can guess from the name...
and I found a Falafel shop... 4 JD for sandwich T_T
OHHH.... I miss my mother's cooking ...
This is some of my cooking trials...it didn't look that good but it's eatable...

1 comment:

prometheus said...

1) congrats on the blog, "bakkeer"

2) that food DOES NOT look edible, it's strange you're alive. lol

3) 4JDs a sandwich???? I bet you happily remember our last breakfast in hashem, it costed us about 3 JD or less. lol

4) I think this could be a good expirience for you, I KNOW it is a good one, maybe could make a man out of you :P

take care bro