Saturday, July 11, 2009

Finally! I found my self !
after months of meditation in hidden temple in the mountain...
Just kidding...

I had a lot of lectures followed by loads of reports and also I had to be in the lab each day (T_T)
Anyhow I'm almost done with the lectures...SO I hope from now on, I can have more time to do some adventures...

The weather here sucks in summer...it's too hot and humid...and rain...a lot of it..
and a lot of (Mushi) insects (x_x') well that's the price of preserving the nature...

That's why it's almost impossible to do any outdoor activities...
So...shopping is the only way to have fun...
I explored a lot of new shopping malls and restaurants..
Ahh...here are some pics off some weird stuff that I saw..
I really can't believe that there are someone who'll buy it !?!

No.1: I dare you to wear it...



No.2: I hope it's real...


No.3: No way...



Well...That was a little bit of a surprise to me...
of course there were some other stuff but I can't post the pictures...u know why? hehehe...

No comments: